Effectively Manage & Track Leads
While some firms may be able to sustain their business with referrals from colleagues and clients, that process is not designed with a firm’s future growth in mind. Competition in today’s market requires that a law firm must employ several layered and complex strategies for qualified lead generation. However, with so many different marketing strategies in play, a firm may find it challenging to develop and manage these incoming leads properly.
Poor lead management and organization is the primary reason for the loss of qualified leads.
Law firms may lose potential clients trying to keep up with tracking and coordinating leads across diverse platforms like phone calls, online ads, emails, and chat services. A firm must pay more attention to not only their ability to acquire new business but its effectiveness in maintaining communication with qualified prospects.
This is where we come in.
Lead Tracking Software By Broughton Partners
Broughton Partners’ case acquisition platform is structured around lead procurement and communication from the ground up. We developed a lead management system that allows our team to track every potential client from the moment they engage with our message to the moment you sign them. Our skilled team of data analysts and software engineers at Broughton Partners have created a system that thoroughly monitors and automates processes of the marketing funnel so your law firm can determine the future course to take with potential clients.
What Is Lead Tracking For Attorneys?
When a potential client makes contact with your law firm, Broughton Partners will be able to relay to your team how the lead was acquired, their method of communication, informative demographic details and have the ability to monitor that leads’ actions throughout.
Once this data is retrieved, your law firm can pursue this lead and ultimately convert the contact into a client.
The benefits of lead tracking include:
- Better Time Management: More focus on converting leads and less time wasted on organizing them.
- Detailed Reports: Learn about which types of leads offer the best return and any areas of improvement.
- Personalized Strategies: Provide more individualized services for potential clients and create customized strategies for closing deals.
- Better Organization: Detailed lead information and centralized locations make client communications easily manageable for your team.
- More Clients: Convert more contacts into clients with valuable behavior and demographic data.